- Friday, December 14, 2012 – 7:30 pm
- Saturday, December 15, 2012 – 2:30
- Saturday, December 15, 2012 – 7:30 pm
- Sunday, December 16, 2012 – 2:30pm
- Friday, December 21, 2012 – 7:30 pm
- Saturday, December 22, 2012 – 2:30 pm
- Saturday, December 22, 2012 – 7:30 pm
- Sunday, December 23, 2012 – 2:30 pm
THE WRIGHT CENTER, SAMFORD UNIVERSITY : : MAP & DIRECTIONS
To purchase tickets, click on the links above.
Or, call our box office agent at 205-975-2787.
The Alabama Ballet remains one of only 7 companies is the world granted the right to perform this holiday classic by the Balanchine Trust. All performed to Balanchine’s exacting specifications; dazzling choreography, opulent costumes and extravagant sets make this production unlike any other. Let our professional company of 35 dancers show you how spectacular The Nutcracker can be.
The Nutcracker boutique is located in the lower lobby of Samford’s Wright Center, and is your one-stop shop for everything Nutcracker. Open before each performance and during intermission, the boutique carries an extensive array of beautifully decorated nutcrackers. Start your collection this season!
THERE WILL NOT BE A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16
Before the 2:30 pm matinee performance on December 15, 22 & 23, children are invited to the Mezzanine for cookies and the opportunity to take pictures with a ballerina. Keepsake photos cost an additional $10.